Access to Justice
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL) – EIN:13-1818723
- Advancement Project – EIN: 95-4835230
- American Civil Liberties Union Foundation (ACLU Foundation) – EIN:13-6213516
- Black Lives Matter Global Network
fiscally sponsored by Tides Center – EIN: 94-3213100
- Center for Constitutional Rights – EIN: 22-6082880
- Committee To Protect Journalists – EIN: 13-3081500
- Emergent Fund
fiscally sponsored by Amalgamated Charitable Foundation, Inc. – EIN: 82-1517696
- Equal Justice Initiative – EIN: 63-1135091
- Headwaters Foundation for Social Justice - Transformation Fund – EIN: 36-3359386
- Know Your Rights Camp Legal Defense Initiative
fiscally sponsored by Entertainment Industry Foundation – EIN: 95-1644609
- Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Education Fund – EIN: 23-7026895
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund – EIN:13-1655255
- National Urban League – EIN: 13-1840489
- Race Forward – EIN: 94-2759879
- Refugee & Immigrant Center For Education & Legal Services (RAICES) – EIN: 74-2436920
- We The Protesters, Inc., DBA Campaign Zero – EIN: 81-3764408
View the resources below to gain timely charitable giving insights from philanthropic leaders.
Access relevant articles and giving guidance to help donors make informed and effective giving decisions.
Learn how the philanthropic sector is supporting equal access to justice. View up-to-date research, granting opportunities and results, and relevant news items.
View articles, websites, and other resources about America’s struggle to overcome racism.
Giving insights from Schwab Charitable President Kim Laughton
With almost two million nonprofits in the U.S., including thousands of local community foundations, it can be overwhelming to know where to start your search for charities. Read this article to help you identify your giving priorities and guide your search for charities that are offering support during this crisis.
Provide support to the charities most meaningful to you or to a community of your choice. Use the tools below to identify charities.
Community foundations have invaluable knowledge and resources to help donors maximize the impact of their support in local communities. The Council on Foundations provides a search tool which will help identify the appropriate community foundations.
COVID-19 has had a greater impact on people of color and low-income households. Access the link below to learn more about charities supporting COVID-19 relief and recovery.
Access additional search tools to find a charity
most meaningful to you.